**Job Id** E1959585
**Job Title** Coherence Verification Engineer
**Post Date** 10/25/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
**Job Area** Engineering – Server
**Location** North Carolina – Raleigh
Texas – Austin
**Job Overview** System Coherence verification team is responsible for all chip and system-level coherence verification of ARM-based server chips.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** Verification engineer with 9+ years of SoC/Systems-level experience, with a strong, hands-on knowledge of:
– Complex, processor-based verification (ARM preferred)
– Object Oriented programming, data structures, algorithms
– C/C++, Assembly (ARM preferred), System Verilog
– HVL methodology (UVM, OVM)
– Cache experience and proficiency with cache protocols
– Testbench automation, bug tracking, and regression mechanisms
– Able to create complex testplans and testbenchs, write sophisticated test code, and handle complex debugging scenarios
**Preferred Qualifications** Knowledge of ARM architecture, CPU and Cache architecture, Cache coherent fabrics (ARM ACE, CHI). Experience with debugging complex system level end to end coherency testcase scenarios in verification environments. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to work in a multi-site distributed team environment.
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.