**Job Id** E1951137
**Job Title** Digital Design Engineers for Mixed Signal ASICs
**Post Date** 06/08/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
**Job Area** Engineering – Hardware
**Location** California – San Diego
California – Irvine
**Job Overview** Responsibilities include:
+ Digital and analog/ signal support for PLL, DAC, ADC and other -signal designs.
+ Digital design aspects include full behavioral level description with high level synthesis languages and gate level synthesis, logic level synthesis, timing closure, power and signal integrity analysis and testability.
+ Work in a dynamic team environment with aggressive schedule, chip power consumption and area targets.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 5 years of relevant experience with the following:
– Digital including architecture
– for control and datapath, linting, synthesis, STA, and
– Experience with leading-edge development tools from Synopsys, Mentor, or Cadence
**Preferred Qualifications** – Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
– Experience designing signal interfaces and integrating digital modules into -signal ASICs
– Analog/-signal support includes behavioral modeling of RF and analog blocks using Verilog in the cadence AMS environment and analog/digital integration and methodologies using Cadence AMS.
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.