**Job Id** E1956829
**Job Title** Digital Verification Engineer
**Post Date** 11/06/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Atheros Inc
Qualcomm Atheros at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qca
**Job Area** Engineering – Hardware
**Location** California – San Jose
**Job Overview** As a key member of a fast paced Integrated Wireless Technology team you will be working with WiFi (802.11x) technology, SOC infrastructure, chip bring-up and employ best-in-class verification methodology. You will have a great opportunity to work on all cutting edge digital chipsets, acquire pre and post silicon debug exposure, and get opportunity to lead SOC verification efforts and be part of the full ASIC life cycle from concept to tapeout to productization.
– Verify WiFi and WiFi integrated SOC using state of art verification methodology
– Verify unit level modules and create reusable test benches to port them to higher level systems
– Support legacy modules, test benches and verify them for new feature additions
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** Required:
At least 7 years of experience in the following:
– Digital verification
– Digital Logic, Object Oriented programming, data structures
– C or C+ **Preferred Qualifications** – WiFi or wireless communications industry experience
– UVM experience
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.