**Job Id** N1960571
**Job Title** Director, Global Inclusion and Diversity
**Post Date** 12/04/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Incorporated
**Job Area** Human Resources
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** Join our dynamic and innovative Global Inclusion and Diversity team as a strategist and execution focused leader. Qualcomm’s Global Inclusion and Diversity team drives business value for our company by establishing global D&I strategies that influence talent acquisition, engagement and retention programs. We are enabling the creation of the future of mobile technology by building a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where employees thrive and innovation and execution remain as our two highest priorities.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** – 15+ years of senior business management/leadership
– 10+ years experience (with documented results) creating and executing Diversity and Inclusion strategies at a multinational organization (ideally in a technology driven company)
**Preferred Qualifications** – Subject matter expertise in Global Diversity and Inclusion principles
– Proven experience and positive track record of successfully managing teams directly and indirectly.
– Proven experience promoting a positive image and positive external relations for a multinational company by representing and communicating matters related to the company’s diversity efforts.
– In conjunction with a Talent Acquisition team, the ideal candidate would have experience creating and executing diversity recruiting programs at large multinational companies.
– In conjunction with a Compensation and Benefits team, the ideal candidate would have experience creating and executing pay equity principles and worldwide compensation practices.
– In conjunction with HR Business partners, the ideal candidate would have experience consulting with business leaders to develop diversity strategies that align with business initiatives and business results
– Strong business, financial and legal acumen
– Exceptional ability to interact effectively cross-functionally with business leaders
– Able to execute in a complex, highly matrixed global environment.
– Advanced consulting and facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to adapt style to the needs of stakeholders.
**Education Requirements** Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
Advanced degree in a related field is preferred.
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.