Starting Wage: $24.00 Hourly
Benefits at a Glance
· Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
· Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
· Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
· Bring Your Dog to Work Program
· Development & Training Programs
· 13 Paid Holidays
· Child Care Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Free Daily Vegan Lunches
· Green Team and Toastmasters
· Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You love building kits and handling projects in the most efficient way possible. You’re a natural at tracking large quantities of materials and managing inventory. Problem-solving drives you and you stay committed through trial and error. You enjoy working as part of a team, and excel in fast-paced environments.
Your duties will include to:
Process requisitions within the Specialty Packaging Group (SPG) to support special project shipments across marketing, events, public relations, sales, and web-store departments.
· Handles and organizes inventory in Parcel Pickup Room, including maintaining lot codes and replenishing stock
Assists in special campaign kitting & shipments of 1-50 units (e.g. social responsibility reports, cause-based marketing initiatives, etc.)
Works with 3PL/Wholesale Manager to pull employee product & swag orders; includes inventory counts and availability for sample try-on (for size-specific goods)
Processes FedEx shipping labels with appropriate physical addresses.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
· Comfortable using tape machine paper machines, cutting knives, pallets, heat guns, and bubble wrap box machines.
· Proficiency with basic office equipment such as computer, telephone, calculator, and thermo-printer for labels.
Get To Know Us
· Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
· Independent, family-owned
· Certified B-Corps
· Organic, fair trade food & body care products
· Executive pay capped at 5:1
· 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!