Starting Wage: $24 Hourly
Benefits at a Glance
· Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
· Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
· Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
· Bring Your Dog to Work Program
· Development & Training Programs
· 13 Paid Holidays
· Child Care Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Free Daily Vegan Lunches
· Green Team and Toastmasters
· Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You take pride in your attention to detail, no matter the size of a project. You have experience in quality control (QC) systems and enjoy overseeing large inspection projects. You’re meticulous when reviewing information and analyzing data and aren’t afraid to take the lead on developing new standard operating procedures.
Your duties will include to:
Perform finished goods inspections according to specifications and training.
Set up inspection space, review packing list, and collect samples to be inspected based on ANSI sampling table.
Collect and record data, review, and file COAs, and take photos of any defects.
Complete Inspection Report and recommend a disposition.
Support QC Supervisor in tracking unique material iterations or special orders as needed.
Ensure product on QC Hold is labeled and quarantined.
Collect retains from 3rd party co-manufacturer inspections, label and store in retain system.
Write, update and/or review SOPs and WI documents for QC tasks as needed.
Provide administrative assistance to Quality Department and OSI Department as needed.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
· High school diploma or GED.
· Three years of progressive experience in a fast-paced, collaborative, CPG, and/or manufacturing environment.
· Analytical ability to track and evaluate data and production processes.
· Math proficiency in Algebra or equivalent
· Strong and sensitive sense of smell
· Good eyesight and color sensitivity
· Familiarity with SQF, BRC, ANSI, and/or ISO standards and systems
· Three years of experience in Quality Control, QA or QC laboratory, Personal care, consumer products, and/or manufacturing experience.
Get To Know Us
· Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
· Independent, family-owned
· Certified B-Corps
· Organic, fair trade food & body care products
· Executive pay capped at 5:1
· 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!