Starting Wage: $100,000 Annually
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love networking and interacting with people. Love strategizing on finding top talent and building out Employer Brand. Develops company standard for talent bench-marking, talent assessment, and interviewing. You take pride in your ability to communicate and connect with others. Stay organized and able to track all applicants and open positions.
Your duties will include:
- Develop company standards for talent bench-marking, talent assessment and internal talent development/management
- Responsible for devising both short-term and long-term strategic recruiting plans. Develop a local and national recruiting plan, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing creative recruiting channels.
- High level candidate engagement while creating a strong pipeline of qualified candidates and cultivates strong network for future openings.
- Work closely with hiring manager to establish position requirements, necessary skills & competencies for current & future needs and successful recruitment strategy.
- Execute Employer Brand campaign.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and other trainings.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Possession of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college with major coursework in finance, human resources, business administration, business law, or a closely related field.
- Eight years of progressive proven experience with full cycle recruiting, HRIS, compensation, organizational effectiveness/development, onboarding/orientation and administration for a company of 300+ employees.
- Exceptional proficiency in tracking deliverables, tasks, and project deadlines, juggling competing priorities, and multi-tasking efficiently.
- Technical Proficiency: Advanced knowledge of application tracking system, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); digital file sharing and project management systems (Google Drive, Dropbox, and SharePoint)
- Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corps
- Organic, fair trade food & body care products
- Executive pay capped at 5:1
- 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!