**Job Id** E1959440
**Job Title** Engineering Ops/Program Manager
**Post Date** 10/10/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
**Job Area** Project/Product Management
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** The successful candidate will be responsible for providing program management support to VLSI System Core / Subsystem development team including the following responsibilities:
– Manage a core/subsystem portfolio end to end from conception, product requirements to silicon validation with the objective to deliver high quality IPs within schedule and cost.
– Organize and lead interdepartmental meetings to set project milestones/schedules, plans of records, define project tasks, establish program policies and processes.
– Drive the program management framework (scope, planning and cost) and core execution by developing and maintaining program master schedules and milestones, budgets, work plans and resource requirements.
– Troubleshoot program issues and help to develop alternative program tasks, schedules, milestones, resource plans, processes etc. to resolve program issues and conflicts.
– Determine risks, develop mitigation strategies and communicate information to internal and external key stakeholders. Must be able to proactively drive and solve problems to solutions.
– Roll-up and report regularly to senior management and executives on key development milestones, budget, metrics, risks and risk mitigation plans .
-Establish routine update & communication process: update status, trends vs. baseline, risk management, mitigation and recovery actions.
– Direct roadmap quotation and PPM activities encompassing scope, PPA, resource gap analysis, planning and cost projections.
– Manage budget allocation and on-boarding process with Finance / Human Resources
– Develop program indicators to push information to internal teams and management.
– Take an active role in innovating and improving the current program management metrics and processes.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** **Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in the following areas:**
+ Proven experience in a technical and/or program management role
+ Technical domain expertise in all aspects of VLSI development cycle
+ IP core design & debug background along with people management skills
+ Prior experience in process improvement and/or infra development with a goal to deploy/improve decisions based on data analysis
+ Master’s degree in EE or MBA
+ Self starter
+ Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
+ Strong people, technical and analytical skills, superb written and oral communication skills, and the ability to operate in team environments
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s
Preferred: Master’s, Business Administration and/or Electrical Engineering
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.