Management Analyst IV
FBI Training Division, Coordination and Support Unit (CSU)
EnProVera is seeking a Management Analyst to assist in processing all conference and training event requests for the entire FBI and processing requests for every event occurring at the FBI Academy including scheduling, lodging and registration, transportation, concierge/customer service and photography. All events must be processed in accordance with all applicable laws, as well as all DOJ and FBI policies and procedures. The Management Analyst IV scope of work includes:
Basic Position Responsibilities: (See Job Description for complete information)
· Independently conduct, review, and analyze market surveys for appropriate geographical location, conference sites, lodging, transportation, and other specialized requirements of each requested event.
· Review financial documentation to ensure all requirements met are in compliance with all applicable laws, policies and procedures prior to submission for final approval.
· Coordinate all aspects of administrative and logistical support for conference and events, to include but not limited to, transportation requirements, lodging/accommodations, meals, breaks, etc.
· Assist in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of new processes, to include IT solutions, as directed by the Team Lead.
· Adhere to established quality control standards and procedures.
· Coordinate with the Team Lead on any events that must be submitted for DOJ approval.
· Coordinate with FBI Finance Division units as required in processing FBI conferences and events.
· Collect and analyze operational processes for possible alternatives and improvements.
· Conduct studies of work processes and procedures to identify and resolve problems by making tentative recommendations for improvement.
· Audit requests for operational travel to ensure compliance with all applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures.
· Compile reports related to conference and events; and respond to data calls related to conference and events.
Required Skills and Experience: (See Job Description for complete information)
· Need access the FBI’s FISMA system and FBINET, which requires a Secret SSBI or Top-Secret clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Seven (7) years related experience in providing technical, managerial, administrative, and/or project support.
· Able to prepare and modify documents; to include correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and e-mails.
· Strong verbal communication skills; able to conduct Executive level briefings.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; to include Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
· Experienced in gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data to predict needs and make enhancement recommendations.
· Strong problem-solving skills, research skills and attention to detail.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Experience in event and/or conference planning and coordination.
· Strong experience in process analysis with proven ability to identify and resolve problems and make beneficial recommendations based on analysis findings.
· Project Management experience either as project lead or contributor.
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
· Experience in prioritization of projects.
Work Location: Quantico, VA
About Us: EnProVera offers a competitive salary, paid time off including government holidays, and a comprehensive benefits package. Every associate is highly valued, and it is deeply ingrained that EnProVera only exists and is successful because of its great people. Without the great people, EnProVera is nothing but a name.
As positions come open, we will be advertising them on our website for you to review and apply if you feel you are qualified. EnProVera seeks to hire and give preference to Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and Native Americans.
We have additional postings on some of our partner contract sites, including positions in the Washington D.C. and Mid-Atlantic area. If you would like more information, send your resume and an email telling us about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
EnProVera is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and pledges to treat every associate and applicant with dignity and respect. EnProVera will hire, place, transfer, promote, recruit, advertise, solicit for employment, treat during employment, pay, and otherwise compensate, select for training, layoff, or discharge associates without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status, so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. We endeavor to make our application process accessible to all users. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact email@example.com for assistance.