• Fuel trucks, reefer trailers, straight trucks.
• Inspect coolant, auto transmissions, and oil levels on all power equipment.
• Able to read and understand instructions.
• Disconnect power unit from trailer and park power unit.
• Keep Fuel Island clean.
• Assist shop when needed to dump trash, pick up parts and clean.
**# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Job Specific/Experiences and Knowledge Required:
1. 1-2 years recent experience fueling a large fleet of tractor trailers
2. Demonstrated ability to operate a tractor/trailer in a safe manner, class A license preferred
3. Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
4. Good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain co-worker relationships
5. Ability to read, write and follow written instructions in English
6. Good attendance and punctuality a must
**Primary Location:** La Mirada-CA
**Schedule:** Part-time **Shift:** Rotating
**Job Function:** Maintenance
**Job Level:** Individual Contributor
About US Foods
Why US Foods? As one of America’s top 10 largest private companies, we offer talented professionals outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. We maintain a strong focus on growth in a high-performance environment. That means your work will be challenging and rewarding. We conduct business in a highly ethical manner and maintain an unwavering commitment to operational excellence, safety, and environmental responsibility. As important, we encourage collaboration and value each member of our diverse and talented team.