**Job Id** N1957679
**Job Title** Material Coordinator, Senior
**Post Date** 08/02/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
**Job Area** Manufacturing
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** GENERAL SUMMARY:
Responsible for performing the administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist in execution of shipment for Platform (SDP/REP) and SoC
– Working closely with operations team (shipping/receiving) personnel to manage inventory of QDT platforms and SoC
– Gather internal demand for platforms and SoC; working closely with Platform PM, Chipset PM, and QDT Operations team
– Follow up with internal Engineering team to ensure their requirements for platforms and SoC are met
– Assist Chipset PM during SoC bring up activities especially in logistics coordination to support engineering team
– May check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
– Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Post weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment
– Performs inventory control activities, including cycle count, data entry, report generation and reconciliation
– Secondary responsibilities may include material handling duties
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** At least 5 years of experience are required in the following areas:
– Experience either in shipping, receiving or stores, and reading and writing, basic arithmetic skills.
– Use of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power Point, SharePoint and etc; at minimum is Excel for basic spreadsheet functionality
**Preferred Qualifications** Preferred skills: experience in Oracle system (Inventory, Items, Order Management, and etc) and Oracle reporting (CRC, Qlikview, and Qmart); basic Oracle navigation
**Education Requirements** Completion of a high school degree is preferred.
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.