Perform product selection, packaging and palletize while adhering to USDA Safety and Sanitation Regulations and Customer specifications
99. Pick and pack orders per customer specification
99. Scan product as directed to capture required data
99. Transport Product and package accordingly utilizing prescribed equipment
99. Sort, organize, repack, palletize, track, weight and break down various products to assist production as needed.
99. Ship and receive product utilizing assigned material handling equipment.
99. Perform various facility sanitation duties as required.
99. Operate assigned production equipment utilized for further processing
99. Complete miscellaneous other duties as assigned by management.
99. This position could require overtime with or without notice, finish time is when the work is completed.
**# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
+ High School graduate or GED preferred.
+ Basic Reading , Writing and Math skills
+ Minimum one year production and/or warehouse experience required, preferably in a food environment
+ Able to work overtime as needed
Perform various roles including activities such as product receiving and selection, packaging, sorting, reboxing, marination, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering to company manufacturing requirements and safety regulations.
Must be able to perform the following physical activities for described length of time:OCCASIONALLY: 1% – 33% FREQUENTLY: 34% – 66% CONTINUOUSLY: 67% – 100% Never: 0%JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:SIT: OccasionallySTAND: ContinuouslyWALK: OccasionallyDRIVE: ContinuouslyJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO LIFT:1-10lbs: Occasionally10-20lbs: Frequently25-50lbs: Frequently50-100lbs: FrequentlyOver 100lbs: NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO CARRY:1-10 lbs:Occasionally10-20 lbs: Occasionally25-50 lbs: Occasionally50-100 lbs: OccasionallyOver 100 lbs: NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:Push/pull: Frequently Step/Climb/balance: Frequently Stoop/squat:FrequentlyKneel: FrequentlyBend: FrequentlyReach above shoulder: OccasionallyGrasp objects: ContinuouslyManipulate objects: FrequentlyReach/Turn: Frequently
**Primary Location:** Aurora-IL
**Schedule:** Full-time **Shift:** Day Job
**Job Function:** Packaging
**Job Level:** Individual Contributor
About US Foods
Why US Foods? As one of America’s top 10 largest private companies, we offer talented professionals outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. We maintain a strong focus on growth in a high-performance environment. That means your work will be challenging and rewarding. We conduct business in a highly ethical manner and maintain an unwavering commitment to operational excellence, safety, and environmental responsibility. As important, we encourage collaboration and value each member of our diverse and talented team.