The Menu Manager will wanage the customer relationship for the design and production process of customer menus and marketing services offered by US Foods.
+ Primary customer relationship manager for the end-to-end menu design and delivery process. Key responsibilities include:
– As part of the project kickoff, interviews customer to understand their needs and align upfront on process/timelines expectations.
– Ensures that project requests submitted by customers contain complete information to successfully execute menu design.
– Collaborates with the customer, designers, creative services & 3rd-party partner teams, TM and ROC (Restaurant Operation Consultants) as needed to execute assigned projects as they relate to menu engineering, design, and production.
– Works with customer and design team to ensure projects are completed on schedule and that the resulting deliverable is high quality and meets both USF standards and customer expectations.
– Understands menu engineering best practices and can work with customers to properly engineer their menus at a high level in the pre-design phase (especially for areas with little or no available ROC support for menu design).
– Collect customer feedback for each design engagement and identify overall process inefficiencies, working with Region Director and Menu Program Manager to continually improve the overall product and process.
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
*Education/Training:* Bachelor’s degree in business, process management, operations marketing, communications or other related field experience.
*Related Experience:* Must have prior project and people management experience. Previous menu design, restaurant/foodservice experience preferred. Collaborate across multiple functions.
*Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:* Must be proficient in MS Office, familiarity with MS Project and Visio, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite. Must possess a basic understanding of marketing principles and concepts, as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines. Must possess a high degree of organization and communication skills.
**Primary Location:** Plymouth-MN
**Schedule:** Full-time **Shift:** Day Job
**Job Function:** Graphic Design
**Job Level:** Individual Contributor
About US Foods
Why US Foods? As one of America’s top 10 largest private companies, we offer talented professionals outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. We maintain a strong focus on growth in a high-performance environment. That means your work will be challenging and rewarding. We conduct business in a highly ethical manner and maintain an unwavering commitment to operational excellence, safety, and environmental responsibility. As important, we encourage collaboration and value each member of our diverse and talented team.