**Job Id** E1960206
**Job Title** Modeling and Verification Engineer – Qualcomm San Diego
**Post Date** 11/06/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
**Job Area** Engineering – Hardware
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** Analog Behavioral Models (ABM) are developed to support verification from initial design efforts to the generation of production tests. The models developed during the inception of the design are used by RF/Analog designers and Design Verification (DV) teams to identify issues early in the development process instead of the end, thereby minimizing the delays associated with new product development. Subsequent uses of the models provide a means to exercise digital/analog interfaces in simulation to verify proper function and the generation of robust production tests. Overall, the development and application of the analog behavioral models reduces product development time while increasing the outgoing quality level.
* Review design specifications and interview design and simulation engineers to determine the requirements of the behavioral model.
* Document requirements, unsupported features and communicate findings.
* Generate and verify ABMs; DAC, ADC, PLL, mixers, amplifiers, voltage regulators, CODECs and RX/TX paths.
* Work with design and simulation engineers to deliver and debug top-level simulation environments.
* Coordinate the successful development and deployment of the models which include capturing the requirements, generation, verification, application and monitoring changes.
* Work with engineers across multiple departments and provide clear communication in meetings and presentations.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** At least 2 years of experience with the following is required:
* Digital logic simulators (such as Modelsim, NC-Verilog, VCS)
* System Verilog
* Cadence Virtuoso
**Preferred Qualifications** * Experience in 3G/4G, mixed signal simulators (Cadence-AMS or similar), and mixed signal design.
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.