**Job Id** E1954876
**Job Title** RF/Analog Verification Engineer
**Post Date** 11/03/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
**Job Area** Engineering – Hardware
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** Qualcomms Wide Area Cellular Network (WAN) and Global Positioning (GPS) functional verification team is looking for an enthusiastic new team member to assist in the pre-silicon verification of high performance RFICs for 3G/4G radio and personal navigation applications.
* Verification of chip level functionality (mainly connectivity, programmability, power up/down, mode control, reset).
* Negotiating and executing functional verification plans.
* Writing/debugging/maintaining behavioral models, monitors, and self-checking testbenches.
* Logging bugs and tracking verification results.
* Delivering status reports and verification reviews.
* Generating and maintaining verification schedules.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** * At least 4 years of experience doing functional verification, preferably of mixed signal and/or RF chips.
* Verilog, VerilogAMS, SystemVerilog, UVM, and a scripting language such as Perl.
* Phaselock loops, ADCs, DACs, mixers, and serial programming interfaces.
* Experience writing assertions and monitors of analog signals.
* Cadence AMS designer and netlisting.
**Preferred Qualifications** * Experience writing behavioral models of analog blocks, preferably for event driven simulators.
* Experience extracting CPF files and running CLP would be very useful.
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.