**Job Id** E1956683
**Job Title** RF/Analog Verification Engineer
**Post Date** 11/02/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Atheros Inc
Qualcomm Atheros at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qca
**Job Area** Engineering – Verification
**Location** California – San Jose
**Job Overview** This position involves functional verification of WLAN, FM, Bluetooth, and GPS radios. The purpose of functional verification is to ensure first silicon comes back fully functional. Functional verification finds connectivity errors, programming errors, and algorithmic errors. Along the way you will also have to find testbench and modeling bugs.
We need an RF/analog verification engineer to eventually lead chip level verification projects that ensure first silicon comes back fully functional. The job involves:
– Negotiating verification plans with design teams;
– Attending design reviews to become familiar with the basic operation of the chip and/or modules;
– Writing behavioral models, monitors, and self-checking testbenches;
– Verifying chip level functionality, tracking verification results;
– Delivering verification reviews.
– Releasing models for higher levels of integration and verification.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** Required:
At least 4 years of experience in the following skills:
– Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM
– Perl or Python
– Phaselock loops, ADCs, DACs, and serial programming interfaces
– Writing behavioral models of analog blocks
**Preferred Qualifications** – Writing behavioral models of analog blocks for event driven simulators
**Education Requirements** Required: Master’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.