**Job Id** E1957302
**Job Title** RF Software Development Technical Lead (Bridgewater, NJ)
**Post Date** 12/19/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
**Job Area** Engineering – Software
**Location** New Jersey – Bridgewater
**Job Overview** The NJ based Small Cell team is seeking an expert in RF communications software development to provide technical leadership for the RF software development team. The candidate must have at least 7 years of industry experience in RF systems and software development and demonstrate expert level working knowledge therein.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** 10 or more years of SW development experience and at least 3 years in a lead role including:
* Technical leadership of a small software development team
* Radio Frequency software architecture, design, and implementation, including transmit, receive, calibration, and design verification
* Embedded programming, including event-based application and hardware device-driver domains
* Real time programming in RF environment including external measurements, calculations, and control signal generation
* Event measurement systems correlating software with external hardware and RF events
* Linux target (driver and userspace) and Linux hosted development
* C and C++ programming expertise
**Preferred Qualifications** * Wireless communications systems, LTE, 3GPP
* Multiprocessor / multi-core embedded systems development
* Development for RTOS environment
* Radio Frequency (RF) areas such as Gain, Output Power, Bias settings, I/Q imbalance compensation, Carrier leakage
* Radio Calibration functions, such as bandwidth and frequency dependent compensation
* Digital filter based complex domain frequency dependent equalizers
* DPD and CFR parameter control
* FFT based test signal generation and measurement
* Software performance measurement and optimization
* MS Windows hosted application development
* Source code control and software development processes
* Solid communication and inter-personal skills required for presentation of designs, problems, and solutions to cross-functional teams (hardware, software, systems, customer support, integration, test)
**Education Requirements** Required Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, RF Engineering
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.