RFIC Design Careers @ Qualcomm (San Diego, CA)
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Engineering – Hardware
California – San Diego
Qualcomm designs the most advanced radio technology in the commercial wireless marketplace, from LTE to Bluetooth, and QCTs RF/Analog IC Design Team is actively seeking several RFIC designers at all experience levels with demonstrated experience in the latest designs and design tools.
– In-depth understanding of RFIC circuit design, IC design tools and simulators, and IC layout design, techniques, and verification methodologies
– Expertise in RF/Analog circuit design in sub-90nm CMOS.
– Experience with front-end RF and Analog circuit blocks such as LNAs and Mixers, TX modulators and driver amplifiers, Frequency Synthesizers/Phase Lock Loops(PLLs), Continuous-Time Filters and ADC/DAC designs.
– Knowledge of LTE, WCDMA, UMTS, CDMA2000, 1X-EVDO, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE chipsets is a plus.
– Knowledge of Wireless Connectivity Technologies is a plus.
– Must be a passionate self-starter and team player with experience in project leadership and multi-tasking.
Design and develop the next generation of highly integrated RF integrated circuits (RFICs) using Cadence tools in deep sub-micron (65/45nm) CMOS processes. As a Design Engineer, you will play a significant role in designing RFIC solutions for rapidly expanding markets in Wireless Connectivity (Bluetooth, UltraWideBand), Consumer Electronics, 3G and 4G Cellular. Come be a part of a team that is changing the way we live and communicate.
Master’s in Electrical Engineering required, PhD preferred.
EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.