SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of the people it serves in San Diego and southern Orange counties. The company is committed to creating a sustainable future by providing its electricity from renewable sources; modernizing natural gas pipelines; accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles; supporting numerous non-profit partners; and, investing in innovative technologies to ensure the reliable operation of the region’s infrastructure for generations to come. SDG&E is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE).
Our highly trained and responsive employees with their diverse skills, talents and ideas are the reason we can deliver on our commitment and are building America’s best energy company. They are also the reason why we have been recognized with the industry’s most coveted awards. Our employees undertake challenging work, and receive highly competitive compensation and benefits. As one of the region’s largest employers, we’re always searching for talented and bright people to join our team. After all, it takes the best to build the best. Learn more about benefits HERE.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of SDG&E. Empowering our employees to be their whole selves at work is our competitive advantage. This is where new ideas come from and meaningful collaboration gets an authentic start. By bringing together people with different perspectives, diverse backgrounds and real commitment to their own individuality, we have built a stronger business. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion HERE.
For more information, visit SDGEnews.com or connect with SDG&E on Twitter (@SDGE), Instagram (@SDGE) and Facebook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Participate in various audits to gain understanding of SOX and Business Controls.
– Invoice Process to experience and comprehend the end-to-end cycle of Three-Way Principle.
– Inquiry Audit Support of vendor and employee customer service; acquire ability to advise vendors and employees on payment inquires and use of self-service portals.
– Provide project support for 2022 initiatives including Concur and Enterprise Source To Pay (ES2P).
– Obtain thorough knowledge of Operational and Compliance requirements associated with the Accounts Payable organization.
– Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s program.
– Majoring in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
– Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
Program Preferred Requirements:
– 3.0 GPA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.