SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of the people it serves in San Diego and southern Orange counties. The company is committed to creating a sustainable future by providing its electricity from renewable sources; modernizing natural gas pipelines; accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles; supporting numerous non-profit partners; and, investing in innovative technologies to ensure the reliable operation of the region’s infrastructure for generations to come. SDG&E is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE).
Our highly trained and responsive employees with their diverse skills, talents and ideas are the reason we can deliver on our commitment and are building America’s best energy company. They are also the reason why we have been recognized with the industry’s most coveted awards. Our employees undertake challenging work and receive highly competitive compensation and benefits. As one of the region’s largest employers, we’re always searching for talented and bright people to join our team. After all, it takes the best to build the best. Learn more about benefits HERE.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of SDG&E. Empowering our employees to be their whole selves at work is our competitive advantage. This is where new ideas come from and meaningful collaboration gets an authentic start. By bringing together people with different perspectives, diverse backgrounds and real commitment to their own individuality, we have built a stronger business. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion HERE.
For more information, visit SDGEnews.com or connect with SDG&E on Twitter (@SDGE), Instagram (@SDGE) and Facebook.
Responsible for the administration of various customer programs that target residential or non-residential customers in the SDG&E service area, as well as programs that service the entire state of California, as it relates to overall program success. Customer Programs may be administered directly by SDG&E or through a contractor. May assist in budget development and is responsible for reporting and monitoring program performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assists in reviews and monitors contract performance and management, adherence to regulatory program rules and business controls. Regularly performs program audits to ensure compliance as well as reviews program reports.
– Assists in reporting, analysis, and program documentation for the various customer programs that target residential or non-residential customers. Assist in the documentation of program updates and best practices.
– Assist in and responds to data requests from internal and external (including CPUC) stakeholders.
– Responsible for overseeing projects to ensure they are completed timely and adheres to all regulatory requirements (project management).
– Regularly collaborate and coordinate with energy efficiency contractors, key stakeholders, and other utility counterparts.
– Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely system processing and invoicing.
– Perform other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
– Bachelor’s Degree Business, architecture, marketing, engineering, or other related field.
– 2-3 years related experience in customer service, administrative support, project management assistance, process improvement or other related field.
– Project management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills to manage and/or participate in projects.
– Proficiency in data collection, with analytical skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate information in an effective, clear, concise, and tactful manner.
– Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office computer software application. Proficiency and demonstrated skill in Excel.
– Skills in organizing, planning, and coordinating.
– Must reside in Southern California or be willing to relocate upon hire.
– We offer a hybrid work environment. Although the schedule may vary, typically this will allow you to work from the office two to three days per week and work remotely on the remaining workdays.
– Knowledge of energy efficiency and demand response programs.
– Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse array of customers and internal/ external stakeholders in a variety of situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
HYBRID: Work a combination of onsite and remote days each week, typically 2-3 days per week.
$66,000.00 – $99,000.00
Total Rewards Philosophy
Note: SDG&E strives to ensure that employees are paid equitably and competitively. Starting salaries may vary based on factors such as relevant experience, qualifications, and education.
SDG&E offers a competitive total rewards package that goes beyond base salary. This position is eligible for an annual performance-based incentive (bonus) as well as other merit-based recognition. Company benefits include health and welfare (medical, dental, vision), employer contributions to retirement benefits, life insurance, paid time off, as well as other company offerings such as tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, and employee assistance programs.