SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of the people it serves in San Diego and southern Orange counties. The company is committed to creating a sustainable future by providing its electricity from renewable sources; modernizing natural gas pipelines; accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles; supporting numerous non-profit partners; and, investing in innovative technologies to ensure the reliable operation of the region’s infrastructure for generations to come. SDG&E is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE).
Our highly trained and responsive employees with their diverse skills, talents and ideas are the reason we can deliver on our commitment and are building America’s best energy company. They are also the reason why we have been recognized with the industry’s most coveted awards. Our employees undertake challenging work and receive highly competitive compensation and benefits. As one of the region’s largest employers, we’re always searching for talented and bright people to join our team. After all, it takes the best to build the best. Learn more about benefits HERE.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of SDG&E. Empowering our employees to be their whole selves at work is our competitive advantage. This is where new ideas come from and meaningful collaboration gets an authentic start. By bringing together people with different perspectives, diverse backgrounds and real commitment to their own individuality, we have built a stronger business. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion HERE.
Process rebates/ incentives / CARE and Medical baseline applications for various energy efficiency/ demand response and customer assistance programs. Ensure equipment and customers qualify for rebates/incentives/ CARE/ Medical Baseline and recorded in accordance with regulatory requirements. Analyze, respond to and follow up on residential /commercial/ customer assistance customers and contractor requests as they pertain to customer offerings. Provide various levels of support to Program Advisors, Account Executives, contractors, Outreach and vendors by implementing procedures, processing applications and supporting documentation and entering data in various systems. Support record retention and regulatory requirements and data requests. Collaborate with Program Advisors relative to changes to program requirements, collateral, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Review, analyze and ensure rebate/incentive /CARE/ Medical Baseline applications qualify per program guidelines. Timely data entry for various programs includes preparation of letters for disqualifications, inspections, etc. Review and reference handbook, procedures and guidelines as needed. Respond promptly to Quality Assurance/Payment representative questions and correction requests.
– Provide information about rebates/incentives and the application process for Energy Efficiency, Customer Assistance and Demand Response programs; Provide information to and about 3rd party programs/contractors; Resolve questions regarding Processing and Inspections; Schedule nonresidential energy audits.
– Increase customer and contractor participation by answering program/tool questions; Provide additional information about other programs/tools to encourage increase participation; Advise customers on efficient and economical energy usage. Respond to Energy Savings Center (ESC) and Call Center staff customer concerns.
– Make outbound calls to vendors/ contractors and customers to gain additional information for further processing.
Intake, including mail room functions, scanning, records retention, support data requests.
– Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
– Associate degree or equivalent training/experience.
– 2 years related experience.
– Must reside in Southern California or be willing to relocate upon hire.
– We offer a hybrid work environment. Although the schedule may vary, typically this will allow you to work from the office two to three days per week and work remotely on the remaining workdays.
– Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to work in multiple systems simultaneously while handling customer/contractor inquiries.
– Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with customers, contractors, and employees in the workplace.
– Ability to analyze information and multi-task.
– Knowledge of record keeping, filing systems and database management.
– Sense of urgency regarding CPUC compliance and service level agreement guidelines.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
HYBRID: Work a combination of onsite and remote days each week, typically 2-3 days per week.
$45,500.00 – $68,300.00