**Job Id** N1956946
**Job Title** Senior Manager, Human Resources
**Post Date** 08/24/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Incorporated
**Job Area** Human Resources
**Location** California – San Jose
**Job Overview** This HR Business Partner will be in a strategic and hands-on role, supporting leaders, managers and employees within the Connectivity Business Unit headquartered in San Jose, as well as employees in other businesses and teams. This role will directly support employees in San Jose, but will require strong partnership and collaboration with HR partners and leaders globally. The ideal candidates is results-oriented, and is comfortable working in an fast-paced and complex environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Work with senior to executive level business leaders to translate business needs into HR initiatives, goals and priorities; coach, mentor and advise leaders
* Lead strategic activities, such as talent discussions, employee engagement, organizational design and change management.
* Serve as the HR point of contact for the Business to help the business achieve its goals.
* Drive implementation of HR initiatives, goals and priorities; ensure alignment with all HR Functions in support of the Business.
* Manage cross-functional project teams of HR talent (from HR Rep to Sr. HR Manager) that work with senior leaders of the business to achieve HR goals; drives OneHR
* Coach leaders, managers and employees on effective HR strategies and tactical HR processes.
* Work with management and employees to understand the pulse of the organization, and address and solve organizational issues to ensure a high-level of employee engagement
* Be an employee advocate: providing a neutral source for employees to voice their concerns
* Provide hands-on employee relations and performance coaching.
* Manage the Total Rewards Review process, which includes a high-level of attention to detail.
* Support local programs such as on-boarding, volunteer programs and community outreach efforts, and other local benefit programs.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** 10+ years Human Resource or equivalent experience as a HR business partner.
**Preferred Qualifications** Must be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task and manage/drive multiple projects simultaneously, possess good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, effective communication skills, and strong facilitation and influencing skills.
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, preferably in Business or Human Resources Management
Preferred: Master’s degree
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.