**Job Id** N1958250
**Job Title** Senior Project Analyst
**Post Date** 11/13/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
**Job Area** Project/Product Management
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** The Senior Project Analyst will serve in a high visibility role responsible for providing project lifecycle support and performance analysis for RFIC design projects. As Senior Project Analyst, you will work with management to create and track complex reports, databases, dashboards, and metrics. You will also collect performance data, provide updated status reports, advise on resource and risk management, and track project milestones.
You will collaborate with engineering teams and other key contributors to gather data on high priority global engineering projects. This includes data capture, reviews, training, event logging, and tracking. Your ability to foster and maintain excellent working relationships and drive synchronization across design teams will be critical to your success.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** * 6+ years of experience in project lifecycle support, performance analysis, reporting, budget development, and financial analysis.
* Knowledge of technical and financial concepts to create budget forecasts and financial analysis.
* Analytical skills to identify root cause of problems, gather requirements, and implement solutions with limited supervision.
* Ability to independently identify areas for process improvement while developing creative methods for accomplishing objectives.
* Flexibility to manage changing priorities in a fast-moving environment.
* Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and SharePoint.
**Preferred Qualifications** * Experience in working with engineering teams.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Basic knowledge of ASIC design flow and methodology.
* Bachelors degree.
**Education Requirements** Required: Associate’s or equivalent experience
Preferred: Bachelor’s, Accounting and/or Business Administration and/or Finance
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.