Software DevOps Engineer – Top Secret Clearance Required (San Diego CA or Boulder, CO)
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Government at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qgov
Engineering – Software
California – San Diego
Qualcomm’s Government Technologies (QGOV) division develops special products based on its wireless terrestrial and satellite communication technologies for the military, federal, local, and foreign governments. QCSS also does specialized work for the US government based on QUALCOMM’s core technologies. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be a U.S. citizen and eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance. QCSS is looking for a software devops engineer with a proven track record of working engineering development tooling, CI, configuration management and automation. The individual will work on a variety of projects crossing multiple tool disciplines from across the company to deliver timely results to Customers. The individual will utilize scripting languages to support automation of build, configuration management and test automation tooling.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
– 5+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
– 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
Secret/Top Secret clearance with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
– Experience with CI/CM tools such as Docker/Kubernetes, Artifactory, Jenkins, Git/Gerrit, especially automation/REST interfaces to these tools
– Experience with test automation/management tools such as qTest/Testlink/Robot Framework/Pytest
– Experience with the Atlassian suite JIRA/Confluence and/or automation of those tools
– Experience with Database/DBA skills SQL, Graphing Databases (Neo4J), Data analytics tooling such as Qlikview/Tableau
– Experience with front-end development involving bootstrap and/or jQuery or full-stack development with Django
– Ability to come up to speed quickly on complex systems, perform technical research and thoroughly document findings
– Python, Java, DSL experience
– Self-starter who likes to be challenged and solve tough technical issues
– Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment
– Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with varied teams and resolve problems spanning multiple disciplines
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.