**Job Id** N1958298
**Job Title** Technical Development Lead
**Post Date** 11/30/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Incorporated
**Job Area** Information Technology
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** Seeking a highly experienced staff member to lead Development efforts for Qualcomm’s Software Engineering Tools and applications.
Selected candidate will work in a DevOps focused organization responsible for providing Engineering Tools development and implementation support
Hands-on role will be responsible for architecting and developing frameworks and solutions for a highly complex Software Engineering organization using Hybrid Cloud technologies
Design and Development of Software Applications, Test Automation and Continuous Deployment and Delivery of Software tools and applications
Ideal candidate must be a seasoned Development focused professional who has a mindset towards creating reliable, scalable and innovative solutions for large scale Engineering organizations
Able to work independently with little or no supervision and come up with creative solutions to complex technical problems
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
– Experience working with Agile/SCRUM methodology and experience with Atlassian tools
– Must have extensive knowledge and experience with Web technologies, Spring, Angular and messaging frameworks
– Must have understanding and experience with Databases like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
– Must have experience with Docker, Openstack and AWS
**Preferred Qualifications** – Preferred recent lead experience
– Preferred experience with Application Build and configuration tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
– Preferred working experience with geographically diverse teams and readiness to own the responsibility of supporting critical systems
– Must have solid Hands-on experience with creating responsive and scalable applications in a distributed environment
– Strong teaming and communication skills
– Ability to take large and complex systems and explain them to both technical and non-technical staff
– Strong inter-personal skills with ability to develop consensus and lead teams for success
– Ability to lead and mentor junior developers
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
**Education Requirements** Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Science
Preferred: Master’s, Computer Science
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.