**Job Id** N1957936
**Job Title** Test Technician Senior
**Post Date** 08/29/2017
**Company-Division** Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Corporate Engineering at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qces
**Job Area** Engineering Support
**Location** California – San Diego
**Job Overview** General Summary:
Performs set up, calibration testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
– Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
– May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
– As required, prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
– May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
**Minimum Qualifications** At least 5 years of experience are required the following areas:
– Testing of electronic assemblies in a production or engineering/prototyping environment
– Understanding of digital and analog circuit theory
– Reading drawings and using precision testing and measuring instruments
– Assemble aids, parts lists, schematics diagrams and written procedures
**Preferred Qualifications** – Can communicate effectively verbally and in writing
– Experience working on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
**Education Requirements** An AA degree, military technical training or equivalent training or experience is required.
**EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.**
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—invent mobile technology breakthroughs.