Title: Program Coordinator Schedule: Monday – Friday Location: Ridgefield, WA Classification: Non-exempt Opening Date: June 15, 2022 Salary Range: $20.00-$28.64
Scope of Work: The primary purpose of the position is to be responsible for direct leadership/training of food service personnel.
This position provides technical and scientific support to strategic efforts, climate resilience planning, adaptation, and mitigation processes through original research,
SUMMARY: Performs complex administrative work and provides assistance to the General Counsel and all Attorneys of the Pechanga Office of
University of Oregon CPFM/Design & Construction Salary: Highly qualified candidates can make $42.79 per hour or more Who We Are
REMOTE POSSIBLE with possible travel to the Albuquerque MN office The U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Trust Funds
Program Manager (MESA) Posting Number: 0001661 Location: Diablo Valley College Salary: $8,414 – $10,251 (see special instructions
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Workforce Development Coordinator III shall be responsible for supervising the field office personnel and shall oversee and monitor
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an immediate need to employ residents of East Windsor, NJ as temporary local hires to
Full job posting can be found at this link: https://www.nativeamericanland.org/employment Position Summary The Education and Stewardship Programs Manager is the primary
Summary: American Conservation Experience, a nonprofit Conservation Corps, in partnership with the National Park Service and Saguaro National Park, is
Position: Education Strategist Department: Education Policy Center Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent (potential part-time), Non-Exempt Location: 1 Whitehall Street,
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.