Employers – List your Jobs
As a recruiter, you are looking for the most convenient and wide reaching method to connect with qualified American Indian and Alaskan Natives applicants. Instead of trying to navigate the job posting systems at each individual tribe in the area Nativehire gives you one convenient place to post your jobs and find the right match for your open positions.
With many employers looking to stay in compliance with TERO ordinances, this database provides you with direct access to American Indian and Alaskan Natives applicants who are actively searching for work.
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Apply for Jobs
As a job seeker you are looking for the most convenient and reliable method of finding jobs that match your skill set. Nativehire is not only convenient and reliable but it is also made to meet the specific needs of Native Americans.
Nativehire was designed to streamline the job search process for its applicants by working with employers who are actively looking to hire Native Americans. This helps the employers meet their TERO ordinance requirements and helps applicants find work on or near the reservations.
You will see that Nativehire not only post jobs but it also posts local training opportunities, apprenticeship programs and job fairs. It brings together all the important information into one convenient location at no cost to you.
Here are some of the services provided:
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you
Let Nativehire help you keep on top of your searches:
- Save searches that you made
- Receive emails sent when new jobs in your fields of interest are posted
Learn more about the employers who are members of Nativehire:
- Sort the list by name to quickly find the company you are looking for
- See an overview of each company with a hyperlink to their website
If you are considering a new field you might need training before you can make the transition. Nativehire will also list:
- Job trainings
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Job fairs
- Employment education workshops/courses