The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an On Call Custodian for the Chief Kitsap Academy (middle/high school). The Custodian will
UC San Diego Sr. Superintendent for Site Protection Filing Deadline: Tue 10/2/2018 Salary Range: $80,000 – $115,500 / Year Receives
Harvest: Quyurciq is a documentary short film about the sustainable harvest of sea otters by Alaska Natives. The film’s profile
UC San Diego Conference Coordinator Filing Deadline: Tue 9/11/2018 Salary Range: $22.58 – $26.50 /hour Independently responsible to coordinate the
Our Lodge has a capacity for up to 5 residents with maximum 2 children each, ages birth to 5 years.
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a One-on-One Aid for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The One-on-One Aide will
To drive profitable sales results under the leadership of the Store Manager. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established
First Review of Applications will be on Monday, August 13, 2018. About the Position: The Facilities Maintenance Manager is
UC San Diego Housing Contract and Billing Coordinator Filing Deadline: Mon 8/13/2018 Salary Range: $22.58 – $25.93 / Hour Responsible
The Suquamish Tribe is seeking an On Call Teacher for the Chief Kitsap Academy. The incumbent will be under the
The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Childcare Teacher for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. This position assists teaching staff in
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.