Customer Service Representatives (Santa Ysabel, CA) Positions available including Bilingual Starting pay rate: $16.00 hourly Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Location: Eugene, OR Categories: Administrative/Professional, Construction/Planning, Planning/Project Management Department: Campus Planning & Facilities Management Appointment Type and Duration: Regular, Ongoing Salary: $80,000 – $88,000 per
The Business & Marketing Director is responsible for advancing and supporting our mission by maximizing brand impact and earned revenue
3 Steps To A State Job: CalCareers 1. Create an account 2. Take an exam 3. Apply for vacant position Under Direction
Are you ready to embark on a purpose-driven career in California’s environmental sector? Look no further! The California Department of
Family Support Specialist The Family Support Specialist (FSS) is responsible for initiating and maintaining regular and long-term (up to five
Interdisciplinary- Basic Skills Adjunct Instructor (Metas Program) Posting Number: F01015 Location: Contra Costa College Salary: Description of Position: The Metas
Technical Theatre/Stagecraft (Sound Design) Adjunct Instructor Posting Number: F01014 Location: Contra Costa College Salary: Description of Position: Provide instruction in
Equipment Maintenance Worker (TEMPORARY) Posting Number: 0001628 Location: Los Medanos College Salary: $24.01 / Hrly Position Definition: To perform routine preventive maintenance and
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: First Peoples Fund is a national non-profit organization founded in 1995. First Peoples Fund recognizes the power
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.