*** COVID-19 Update ***
For those already laid-off or unable to work; here’s a link for companies currently hiring in North County.
COVID-19 Crisis Employment Opportunities in San Diego North County
The NativeHire Website is fully operational.
Please check back for updates.
Click here for job description info
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Bus Driver for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. This position reports to
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Firefighter/Paramedic Department/Division: Public Safety Salary: Intro: $62,400.00, Step One: $71,792.45, Step Two: $74,913.87 Status: Regular Full-time Supervisors:
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Workforce Development Coordinator III shall be responsible for supervising the field office staff and shall oversee and monitor
POSITION: Disaster Prevention Coordinator LOCATION: LA JOLLA Economic Development Dept EMPLOYMENT TYPE: (Exempt) Temporary DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED REPORT: Econ Coordinator,
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Temporary Childcare Teacher for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center (90 days). The
The Suquamish Tribe is seeking a Soft Count Agent for the Gaming Department. Primary responsibility will be to monitor the
The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Mental Health Counselor to provide mental health therapy sessions for individuals, couples, and families, dealing
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.