*** COVID-19 Update ***
Here’s a link of job resources for those impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
COVID-19 Job Resources
The NativeHire Website is fully operational.
Please check back for updates.
JOB TITLE: Chief Financial Officer LOCATION: Soboba Tribal Administration REPORTS TO: Tribal Council EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time SALARY:
The Suquamish Tribe is seeking a Soft Count Agent for the Gaming Department. Primary responsibility will be to monitor the
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an Early Head Start Teacher with the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. This position
The Suquamish Tribe is seeking a Food Services Specialist for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The incumbent will be
This job and others listed for our organization, may be on hold while addressing the COVID-19 protocols for public safety.
ECONorthwest, the Pacific Northwest’s largest economics consulting firm, is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to lead our marketing department.
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and
Senior Manager, Trust and Safety Operations Summary The Wikimedia Foundation is seeking a Senior Manager, Trust & Safety Operations to join the Legal
SUMMARY Under the guidance of the Foster Family Administrator, this position provides social work services as a member of the
•Provide strategic leadership and oversight to the Offices of Budget, Business Services, Controller and Purchasing •Provides leadership in University budget
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.