UC San Diego BUSINESS OPERATIONS COORDINATOR, CHANCELLOR’S OFFICE Salary Range: $49,750 – $66,340/year DEPARTMENT OVERVIEW The Office of the
KSJD’s mission is to inform, entertain, and empower the people of the Four Corners region through arts, culture, news, and
Scope of Work: The primary purpose of the position is to be responsible for direct leadership/training of food service personnel.
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Summary The Intertribal Court of Southern California invites applications from qualified individuals interested in a Program Administrative
Family Support Specialist The Family Support Specialist (FSS) is responsible for initiating and maintaining regular and long-term (up to five
Job no: 529909 Work type: Classified Staff Location: Eugene, OR Categories: Facilities/Grounds/Skilled Trades Department: Campus Planning & Facilities Management Classification: Trades/Maintenance Worker 2 Appointment Type and
Position 106 Group has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with experience in Cultural Resource Management (CRM). We provide
Interim Academic/Student Services Manager (EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs) Posting Number: 0001695 Location: Contra Costa College Salary: $8,414-$10,251 per month (see
Director of College Advancement (Los Medanos College) Posting Number: 0001554 Location: Los Medanos College Salary: $9,287.00-$11,314/month (Please
SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.