The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Director for the Tribal Child Welfare Department. The incumbent administers and provides direction
Zipline Operations Manager A fun adventure for the whole family, LA JOLLA ZIP ZOOM is a two-hour guided tour featuring
POSITION: LA JOLLA TRADING POST ASSISTANT MANAGER SALARY: DOE DEPARTMENT: C-Store STATUS: Full-Time REPORTS TO: Tribal Council CLOSING DATE: Open
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Elders Program Coordinator and CIMC
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Cage Cashier Reports to: Shift Manager Enterprise: Casino Classification: Non-Exempt Deadline: Open Until Filled Pay Rate: DOE
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Caseworker for the Tribal Child Welfare Department. The Caseworker develops, implements and evaluates
Position Description Job Title: Range Master Assistant Department/Division: Pala Shooting Range Status: Full-Time Supervisor: Range Master Salary:
POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the President, the Vice President of Advancement serves as a key leadership team member. The VP
Summary: Under the Policy Direction of the Tribal Council and the Administrative supervision of the Contract Economic Development Coordinator, The
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.