Program Coordinator (Educational Talent Search) Posting Number: 0001901 Location: Diablo Valley College Salary: $25.17/hr Position Definition: To plan, coordinate, develop, implement and facilitate
Working Title: Native American Liaison (JC-393947) Under the general supervision of the Native American Liaison Branch Manager, the incumbent will
3 Steps To A State Job: CalCareers 1. Create an account 2. Take an exam 3. Apply for vacant position Under Direction
Program Coordinator, Senior (Inclusivity and Wellness Center) Posting Number: 0001907 Location: Diablo Valley College Salary: $73,692 – $89,772 per year
Location: Eugene, OR Categories: Construction/Planning, Facilities/Grounds/Skilled Trades, Operations/Infrastructure Department: Campus Planning and Facilities Mgmt – Utilities and Energy Classification: Co-Generation Engineer Appointment Type
We welcome Deaf and Disabled applicants to apply Location: Los Angeles, Ontario, San Diego, Bay, Sacramento or Fresno (Hybrid)
The Art Department at Furman University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of Design to begin
Interdisciplinary- Basic Skills Adjunct Instructor (Metas Program) Posting Number: F01015 Location: Contra Costa College Salary: Description of Position: The Metas
Academic/Student Services Manager (Retention, Basic Needs, and Wellness) Posting Number: 0001911 Location: Diablo Valley College Salary: $107,076 – $130,452 per year Position Definition:
Native Vote Director for Wisconsin Conservation Voices Join Wisconsin Native Vote, a program of our 501c3 sister organization Wisconsin Conservation Voices,
Nutritional Science Adjunct Instructor (TEMPORARY) Posting Number: F00870 Location: Los Medanos College Salary: Description of Position: The Los Medanos College
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.