The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Childcare Teacher for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. This position assists teaching staff in
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a One-on-One Aid for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The One-on-One Aide will
SUMMARY: As part of the Public Health Programs Tribal Practices for Wellness in Indian Country Grant Project, the Cultural Resource
The Suquamish Tribe Wellness Department seeks a full time Chemical Dependency Professional to provide case management services to clients assessed
Job Summary: The Manager is responsible for the leadership, management vision, and overall success of the Hatch Valley Grill Restaurant.
Job Posting Job Title: Associate Child Development Teacher (Temporary) Location: Rincon, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled with first review
Job Summary: The Registered Nurse will be clinically competent while delivering care to Kaibab Paiute Tribal patients in the community.
SUMMARY Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist, performs assigned duties in support of the Pharmacy Department with an emphasis
Job Announcement Position Title: Medical Front Office Receptionist Department: Medical Supervised By: Medical Front Office Manager Location: Alpine
SUMMARY Provide services as the Program Manager of the ROAM Program. The program coordinator will focus on ensuring that qualified
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Health Benefits Coordinator in our Human Services Department. This position will be responsible
Job Posting Job Title: TANF Caseworker Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: 07/01/2018 Compensation: Minimum of $17/hour. DOE Status: Full Time/Regular
Nativehire Success Story
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.