*** COVID-19 Update ***
Here’s a link of job resources for those impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
COVID-19 Job Resources
The NativeHire Website is fully operational.
Please check back for updates.
Tribal Admin Job Announcement PDF Document Reports To: Tribal Chairperson/Tribal Council Closing Date: Open Until Filled Position Summary: The Tribal
The Clinical Research Assistant Supervisor will act as an integral member of the team implementing the NC Policy Collaboratory COVID-19 Research
CITY & COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO Public Utilities Commission Watershed Worker (Seasonal) Recruitment #TEX-7542-904288 $24.23 – $24.23/hour Full job description
The Bears Ears Inter-Tribal Coalition Project (BEITC) is seeking an Information Technology Systems contractor who will provide guidance and expertise
Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council is a non-profit organization formed by the Native American Tribes of Wisconsin. We serve all WI
Job Posting Job title: Education Coordinator Location: La Mesa, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled; First interview date 12/15/2020 (Early
CITY & COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO Public Utilities Commission Watershed Keeper – 7470 $67,574.00 – $82,108.00/year Full job description and
The primary purpose of the position is to aid in teaching and serving students in the School of Education (SOE)
CIBA is in search of a full time Executive Director (ED) residing in California. The primary role is to manage,
Job Posting Job title: Bindery Specialist (Temporary) Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled Compensation: Minimum of $15/hour. DOE.
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.