The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Part-Time Receptionist for the Fitness Center (25 hours per week). The Receptionist will provide superior
UC San Diego Assistant Director, Maintenance Operations Filing Deadline: Mon 5/7/2018 Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience The Assistant Director of
Position Summary: The deputy director of the National Indian Child Welfare Association (NICWA) has overall responsibility for the management and
Job Title: Project Coordinator Department: Development Reports to: Director of Development Location: Administration Building Level/Status: Exempt (E2)/Full-Time Salary/Wage: $40,629 –
Licensed Clinical Psychologist/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide therapeutic services primarily to a Native American population. Predominant focus of
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Workforce Development Coordinator II shall be responsible for providing direct integrated program services to program clients including intake,
UC San Diego Purchasing Assistant Filing Deadline: Tue 5/8/2018 Salary Range: $18.98 – $22.01 /hour Under the direction of the
SUMMARY Assists dentist during examination and treatment to include surgery, prosthodontics, endodontic, pedodontics and orthodontics by performing the following duties.
Nativehire Success Story
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.