UC San Diego Senior Custodian Filing Deadline: Sat 6/30/2018 Salary Range: $16.80 – $18.54 / Hour Under supervision, performs semi-skilled
SUMMARY Provide services as the Program Manager of the ROAM Program. The program coordinator will focus on ensuring that qualified
Looking for Assistant project manager to help Electrical PMs with daily work load and administrative tasks. Must be people
Job Summary: This position will assist the Economic Development Director with daily operations of the department. This position can be
PECHANGA INDIAN RESERVATION Temecula Band of Luiseño Mission Indians P.O. Box 1477, Temecula, CA 92593 Telephone (951) 770-6000 Fax (951)
The Clinical Operations Manager (COM) position will direct day to day operations of the medical clinic to ensure effective utilization
Job Announcement Position Title: ROAM Program Director/Driver Department: Medical Supervised By: Chief Operations Officer Location: Mobile Unit Status: Exempt
The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Head Start/ECEAP Teacher for the Early Learning Center. This position facilitates learning for 3-5 year
The position is responsible for providing Business Development and Marketing Analytical support to the Director Business Development and Executive Management
Please apply for this position directly on our website. This position is responsible for performing routine, para-professional level activities in
Nativehire Success Story
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.