Description Are you passionate about education and accounting? Would you like to help build a solid finance function for one
Position: Executive Administrator Location: San Francisco – Oakland Bay Area CA (position primarily remote) Reports to: Co-Directors Hours: 20-25 hours
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time/Part-Time, Hourly LOCATION: South Gate, CA RESPONSIBILITIES: Assisting Estimator with variety of duties Research various sources for potential
Environmental Protection Department Director Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer Location: North Fork, CA Responsibilities: The Environmental Protection Department (EPD) Director
Program Coordinator, Senior (Equity and Inclusion) Posting Number: 0001564 Location: Los Medanos College Salary: $5,484 – $6,681/month (Please see special
English as a Second Language Assistant Professor Posting Number: F00793 Location: Diablo Valley College Salary: $65,088 – $99,876 per year
POSITION: Nurse Practitioner – (332) DEPARTMENT: Medical REPORTS TO: Director of Clinical Services LOCATION: NAHC’s Seven Directions
SUMMARY The Executive Director of ICWA shall be responsible for advocating for Indian children of the Wilton Rancheria community, who
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Central Office Receptionist shall be responsible for maintaining the operations of the main reception area of the CIMC
Purpose of the Role: Lead a team to develop software to meet customer needs and ensure its continued high performance
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.