The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Science Teacher in the Chief Kitsap Academy. The Science Teacher will develop culturally
As Assistant Administrator, Enrollment Services and Vetting Programs, you will be the management official responsible for all TSA enrollment, vetting,
Job Posting Job title: Urban TANF Site Manager Location: Escondido, CA Application Deadline: 2/24/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $22/hour. DOE. In
Job Posting Job title: Human Resources Assistant Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: 03/17/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $15/hour. DOE. In addition
Job Posting Job title: Education Coordinator Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: 02/10/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $17/hour. DOE Status: Full Time/Regular
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Field Office Secretary shall be responsible for the clerical functions of the field office to insure an efficient
Job Posting Job title: Caseworker Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: 03/10/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $17/hour. DOE. In addition to hourly
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Custodian for our Chief Kitsap Academy (middle/high school). The Maintenance Custodian I provides
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Training Coordinator – Emergency Management for the Department of Natural Resources. The Emergency
Please note: The Description preview below had invalid markup and has been repaired. The original code can still be seen
Working under the direction of the Tribal Executive Director, the Environmental Manager is responsible for leading the La Posta Environmental
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.