Location: Eugene, OR Categories: Facilities/Grounds/Skilled Trades Department: Facilities Services Classification: General Maintenance Mechanic Appointment Type and Duration: Regular, Ongoing Salary: $20.62 – $26.00 FTE: 1.0 Review of
Location: Eugene, OR Categories: Administrative/Professional, Information Technology, Computer and Information Science, Planning/Project Management Department: Finance and Administration Shared Services Appointment Type and Duration: Regular,
Summary American Conservation Experience, a nonprofit Conservation Corps, in partnership with the Grand Mesa, Uncompahgre, and Gunnison National Forests (GMUG
Job Description: IT Assistant, full-time (remote) To apply, please complete and submit an employment application, a resume, cover letter, three professional references,
Epidemiologist III The Epidemiologist III will serve as a senior-level epidemiologist responsible for carrying out a broad and complex range
American Conservation Experience, a nonprofit Conservation Corps, in partnership with the National Park Service (NPS) and through the Cultural Resources
Location: Eugene, OR Categories: Child Development, Education Department: Campus Services – Vivian Olum Child Development Center Classification: Early Childhood Asso Teacher Appointment Type and
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=411963 Final Filing Date: 01/30/24 Job Description and Duties Will
Background: The Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board (NPAIHB) is a 501(c)3 designated organization, and Tribal organization, P.L. 93-638, under
Click here for application
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.