The California Endowment (TCE) seeks a new Managing Director of Power Infrastructure Statewide Strategy, responsible for designing and implement the
As the Outside Plant Construction Technician I you will perform the general labor associated with outside plant construction for PON/fiber
To Apply: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=396491 Final Filing Date: 10/20/2023 Under the general direction of the Rebuilding CA Program Manager, the SB 1/IIJA Data Specialist
Job Posting Job title: Instructional Aide (Preschool Level) Location: Valley Center, CA (Rincon Community Child Development Center) Application Deadline: Open
To Apply: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=400751 Final Filing Date: 11/13/2023 Under the general direction of the Chief, Office of Strategic Investment Planning (OSIP), a Supervising
Tribal Admin Job Announcement PDF Document Reports To: Tribal Chairperson/Tribal Council Closing Date: Open Until Filled Position Summary: The Tribal
To Apply: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=401249 Final Filing Date: 11/15/2023 Under general supervision of the Chief, Office of Materials and Infrastructure, the incumbent serves as
FGP/SCP Program Manager The Program Manager for the Americorps Senior Programs: Foster Grandparent Program and Senior Companion Program, manages grant
Job Description: ARP Technical Assistance and Training Specialist, full-time (remote) To apply, please complete and submit an employment application, a resume,
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Elders Program Coordinator and CIMC
Get ready for an exhilarating internship where you’ll have the freedom to choose your assignment methods based on your unique
We are looking for an experienced Finance Director to lead our fast-growing nonprofit journalism organization through a period of transformation
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.