Job Posting Job title: Assistant TANF Sites Director & Site Manager Location: Anaheim/Santa Ana, CA Application Deadline: 01/31/2019 Compensation: Minimum
Click here for job description
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an Executive Assistant for the Administration Department. The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Science Teacher in the Chief Kitsap Academy. The Science Teacher will develop culturally
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an Assistant Director for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The Marion Forsman-Boushie Early
Job Posting Job title: Career/Vocational Development Specialist Location: Anaheim/Santa Ana, CA Application Deadline: 02/11/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $18.36/hour. DOE. In
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Maintenance/Groundskeeper for our Chief Kitsap Academy (middle/high school). The combined position of maintenance/groundskeeper
Job Posting Job title: Urban TANF Site Manager Location: Escondido, CA Application Deadline: 2/24/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $22/hour. DOE. In
Job Posting Job title: Caseworker Location: Escondido, CA Application Deadline: 04/14/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $17/hour. DOE. In addition to hourly
The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Social Studies teachers for our Chief Kitsap Academy. The Social Studies Teacher will develop culturally
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.