Click here for Gaming Vendor Investigator Description
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Field Office Secretary shall be responsible for the clerical functions of the field office to insure an efficient
Click Here for Youth Prevention Program Manager
The Suquamish Tribe seeks an Activities Coordinator in our Sports & Recreation Department – Youth Center. The incumbent plans, organizes
The Suquamish Tribe Education Department is recruiting for a Computer Lab Manager. The incumbent will manage the Suquamish Computer Learning
Role: Account Executive Former titles: Media Sales, Sales Leader, Outside Sales Rep, Sales Rep Department: Sales CUMULUS MEDIA
Groundskeeper Description San Pasqual Band of Mission Indians Position Vacancy Position Title: Groundskeeper Posting Date: 10/19/2018 Position Reports to: Greens
A dynamic and progressive Tribal government located on the beautiful North Olympic Peninsula of Washington State is seeking a Planner.
Click here for Receptionist Description San Pasqual Band of Mission Indians Position Vacancy Position Title: Receptionist Posting Date: October 31,
Job Posting Job title: Administrative Assistant Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: 11/04/2018 Compensation: Minimum of $15/hour. DOE Status: Full Time/Regular
As a TSA Federal Security Director (FSD), you will provide day-to-day direction for federal airport security staff and operations at
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.