The Suquamish Tribe is seeking a Housing Maintenance Assistant for the Department of Community Development. The incumbent will assist the
Position Announcement Tribal Youth Court Coordinator Summary The Intertribal Court of Southern California invites applications from qualified individuals interested
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Paid Shellfish Intern position with the Fisheries Department. This full time temporary position
Department: Trading Post Reports to: C-Store Manager Status: Full Time Hourly Salary: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour QUALIFICATIONS: High
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a MSW Casework Supervisor for the Tribal Child Welfare Department. The incumbent provides supervision
Job Description: The La Jolla Band of Luiseño Indians is seeking candidates for multiple Zipline Adventure Guide positions. The primary
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.