*** COVID-19 Update ***
Here’s a link of job resources for those impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
COVID-19 Job Resources
The NativeHire Website is fully operational.
Please check back for updates.
We want you to join our team! Do you want the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Central Office Receptionist shall be responsible for maintaining the operations of the main reception area of the CIMC
Job Posting Job title: Eligibility Specialist Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled Compensation: Minimum of $18/hour. DOE Status:
SUMMARY: Supervises the daily operation of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Elder Center. Provides a caring environment for older persons and
SUMMARY: The Social Services Administrator is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Social Services Department. This includes
Are you an experience child welfare professional with program management and leadership experience? Do you want to make a positive
Trust & Safety Specialist (Operations) Summary The Wikimedia movement aims to become a platform that serves open knowledge to everyone.
The Suquamish Tribe is seeking a Food Services Specialist for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The incumbent will be
Job Posting Job Title: Case Manager (Caseworker/Education Coordinator/Career Dev. Specialist) Location: Buellton, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled; Second review
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.