The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an Early Head Start Teacher with the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. This position
The Suquamish Tribe is seeking a Surveillance Observer for the Gaming Department. The Surveillance Observer monitors the casino and associated
UC San Diego Residential Services & Housing Allocations Officer Filing Deadline: Thu 4/25/2019 Salary Range: $59,700 – $92,000 / Year
Working under the direction of the Tribal Executive Director, the Environmental Manager is responsible for leading the La Posta Environmental
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Custodian for our Chief Kitsap Academy (middle/high school). The Maintenance Custodian I provides
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a One-on-One Aid for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The One-on-One Aide will
RESPONSIBILITIES: The CCDBG Program Specialist shall be responsible for monitoring and inspecting all child care providers registered with the CIMC
Customer Service Representatives (Santa Ysabel, CA) Positions available including Bilingual We are a call center building a team of customer
Job Description ECONorthwest is seeking a project manager to support a growing consulting practice in urban economics, with a focus
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.