Mathematica is seeking to hire a team of part-time, short-term classroom observers to work on the American Indian and Alaska
UC San Diego Senior Building Maintenance Worker Filing Deadline: Thu 11/21/2019 Salary Range: $20.22- $26.14/Hourly Performs semi-skilled tasks independently or
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Victims’ Advocate in our Wellness Center. The Victims Advocate will plan, develop, and
Click here for job description
Job Posting Job title: Caseworker Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled Compensation: Minimum of $17/hour. DOE. In addition
Job Posting Job title: Eligibility Specialist Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: Open until filled Compensation: Minimum of $18/hour. DOE Status:
ASSISTANT MANAGER WANTED!!! La Jolla Trading Post JOB DESCRIPTION Position: C-Store Assistant Manager Department: C-Store Reports to: C-Store
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATIVE HIRING RANGE: DOE DEPARTMENT: Human Resources FULL/PART-TIME: Full-Time CLOSING DATE: Open until filled ELIGIBLE FOR: Benefits
Lifeguard – Soaring Eagle Waterpark & Hotel Position Summary: The Lifeguard is responsible for the safety of all guests
Zipline Adventure Driver A fun adventure for the whole family, LA JOLLA ZIP ZOOM is a two-hour guided tour featuring
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Slot Tech Reports to: Shift Manager Enterprise: Casino Classification: Non-Exempt Deadline: Open Until Filled Pay Rate: DOE
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.