Contracted through a third-party staffing agency. Starting Wage: $25.00/Hour Benefits at a Glance: Development & Training Programs Who You Are &
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021 Please apply here: https://quno.org/new-york-director-applications For consideration, please attach your Cover Letter and Resume to the online
Starting Wage: $31.00 Hourly Benefits at a Glance · Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family ·
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Field Office Secretary shall be responsible for the clerical functions of the field office to insure an efficient
Starting Wage: $100,000 Annually Benefits at a Glance Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family Annual Bonus
Yard Worker City: South Gate State: CA Country/Region: US Description: ALCAL SPECIALTY CONTRACTING, INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR A YARD WORKER POSITION
Established in 1887 as a school for the education of American Indians, The University of North Carolina at Pembroke serves
POSITION: Laboratory Technician OR Laboratory Medical Assistant LOCATION: Red Cliff Community Health Center SALARY: Negotiable, Depending on Qualifications, Plus Benefits
POSITION: Boys and Girls Club Youth Worker – PART-TIME LOCATION: Red Cliff Boys and Girls Club
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Candidates – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.