Job Posting Job title: Caseworker Location: Pala, CA Application Deadline: 04/21/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $17/hour. DOE. In addition to hourly
The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Childcare Teacher for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. This position assists teaching staff in
As a Federal Security Director (FSD) for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), you will provide day-to-day direction for federal airport
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Training Coordinator – Emergency Management for the Department of Natural Resources. The Emergency
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an Executive Assistant for the Administration Department. The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support
The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a One-on-One Aid for the Marion Forsman-Boushie Early Learning Center. The One-on-One Aide will
SUMMARY Through home visits and community events the PHN Case Manger instructs individuals and families in health education and disease
Department: Trading Post Reports to: C-Store Manager Status: Full Time Hourly Salary: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour QUALIFICATIONS: High
The Suquamish Tribe seeks an Education Specialist to develop academic plans for secondary level students at Chief Kitsap Academy. MAJOR
Job Posting Job title: Administrative Assistant Location: Escondido, CA Application Deadline: 04/21/2019 Compensation: Minimum of $15/hour. DOE. In addition to
RESPONSIBILITIES: The CCDBG Program Specialist shall be responsible for monitoring and inspecting all child care providers registered with the CIMC
Nativehire Success Story
Shortly after the launch of Nativehire one of our members found a full-time job at Qualcomm. This is a video about Nativehire and his success.
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.