The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for an On Call Assistant Cook in our Chief Kitsap Academy. The incumbent will assist
UC San Diego Residential Services Assistant Filing Deadline: Wed 7/25/2018 Salary Range: $19.55 – $22.67 / Hour The Residential Services
The Suquamish Tribe seeks a Head Start/ECEAP Teacher for the Early Learning Center. This position facilitates learning for 3-5 year
Job Announcement Position Title: ROAM Program Director/Driver Department: Medical Supervised By: Chief Operations Officer Location: Mobile Unit Status: Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY Under the direction of the Tribal Administrator, the core responsibility of this position is the operational function of
UC San Diego Diversity and Inclusion Liaison Filing Deadline: Tue 8/7/2018 Salary Range: $23.42 -$36.21 / Hour Applies professional human
Our Lodge has a capacity for up to 5 residents with maximum 2 children each, ages birth to 5 years.
ClClick here for description for Early Childhood Educator/Program Aideick here for description for Early Childhood Educator/Program Aide
SUMMARY Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist, performs assigned duties in support of the Pharmacy Department with an emphasis
Job Summary: The Manager is responsible for the leadership, management vision, and overall success of the Hatch Valley Grill Restaurant.
The position is responsible for providing Business Development and Marketing Analytical support to the Director Business Development and Executive Management
UC San Diego HUMAN RELATIONS ANALYST Filing Deadline: Wed 8/8/2018 Salary Range: $23.42 – $36.21 / Hour Under direction, provide
Nativehire Success Story
Employers – List your Jobs on Nativehire
- The Tribal Employment Database has access to more Native Americans in the San Diego area than any other job search engine.
- Placing job openings on the Tribal Employment Database helps companies stay in compliance with the TERO Ordinance.
- Great place to post training and apprenticeship opportunities geared toward Native American job seekers.
Job Seekers – Sign Up Today. It's Free.
- The Tribal Employment Database was designed to meet the needs of Native Americans looking for work on or near the San Diego area reservations.
- The Tribal Employment Database works with companies who are specifically looking to hire Native Americans.
- Along with job postings, the Tribal Employment Database, also posts training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.