As a job seeker you are looking for the most convenient and reliable method of finding jobs that match your skill set. Nativehire is not only convenient and reliable but it is also made to meet the specific needs of Native Americans.
Nativehire was designed to streamline the job search process for its applicants by working with employers who are actively looking to hire Native Americans. This helps the employers meet their TERO ordinance requirements and helps applicants find work on or near the reservations.
You will see that Nativehire not only post jobs but it also posts local training opportunities, apprenticeship programs and job fairs. It brings together all the important information into one convenient location at no cost to you.
Here are some of the services provided:
- Use simple criteria builder to create searches
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you
- Save searches that you made
- Receive emails sent when new jobs in your fields of interest are posted
- Sort the list by name to quickly find the company you are looking for
- See an overview of each company with a hyperlink to their website
- Job trainings
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Job fairs
- Employment education workshops/courses
Locate the perfect job by searching the job posting of local employers:
Let Nativehire help you keep on top of your searches:
Learn more about the employers who are members of Nativehire:
If you are considering a new field you might need training before you can make the transition. Nativehire will also list: