ALCAL SPECIALTY CONTRACTING, INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR AN
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time/Part-Time, Hourly
LOCATION: Denver, CO
- Driving box trucks and delivering materials to job sites
- Loading and unloading trucks with material on job sites
- Monitoring warehouse equipment
- Organizing and cleaning the warehouse and yard facility
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior warehouse experience is desirable but not required
- A valid CO drivers license (with a good driving record)
- Ability to lift or move in excess of 75 lbs
- Regular attendance is required.
About Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc.
Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. (Alcal) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. Alcal is a large specialty contractor, privately held and diversified that has operated continuously since 1971. It employs over 900 people and has branches in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. Installed products include roofing, waterproofing, insulation, firestop, and garage doors for both commercial and residential construction. The company is signatory to the Roofers and Carpenters Union.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.