ALCAL SPECIALTY CONTRACTING, INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR AN
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time/Part-Time, Hourly
LOCATION: Fremont, CA
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing
- Assists with certified payroll reports
- Files various reports
- Sets up new job files
- Follows-up on missing or incomplete job file information
- Answers the phone, responding to inquiries and refers calls where appropriate
- Other duties may be assigned
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and government regulatory agencies and ensure that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- Currently enrolled and taking classes towards a Bachelors Degree or a recent graduate in Business Administration
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Valid CA Driver’s License
About Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc.
Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. (Alcal) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. Alcal is a large specialty contractor, privately held and diversified that has operated continuously since 1971. It employs over 900 people and has branches in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. Installed products include roofing, waterproofing, insulation, firestop, and garage doors for both commercial and residential construction. The company is signatory to the Roofers and Carpenters Union.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.