Description: ALCAL SPECIALTY CONTRACTING,INC IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR AN ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Salary
LOCATION: Kapolei, HI
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing
• Preparing and submitting bids
• Processing submittals, contracts, and change orders
• Performing Take-Offs and interpreting plans
• Perform Project Management of candidate’s successful bids
• Proactively meeting with new and potential customers to generate leads
• Abiding by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior roofing estimating experience ideal, however relevant construction estimating experience is acceptable
• Must be able to read, interpret and quantify construction drawings and specifications
• Operating knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Valid HI Driver’s License
Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. (Alcal) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. Alcal is a large specialty contractor, privately held and diversified that has operated continuously since 1971. It employs over 900 people and has branches in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. Installed products include roofing, waterproofing, insulation, firestop, and garage doors for both commercial and residential construction. The company is signatory to the Roofers and Carpenters Union.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.