ALCAL SPECIALTY CONTRACTING, INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR AN
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Salary
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing
- Generating leads on a variety of current and future construction projects
- Proactively meeting with new and potential customers
- Leading and participating in a variety of sales events always a high level of customer service
- Preparing bids and submitting proposals for projects
- Securing project bids and reviewing contracts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Estimator experience in the Insulation field with successful sales records.
- Ability to read, interpret and accurately take-off constructions drawings.
- Must be able to operate computer, standard and specialized software applications.
- Must possess excellent skills in math, writing, public relations, communications and negotiations.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Valid AZ Driver’s License
About Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc.
Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. (Alcal) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. Alcal is a large specialty contractor, privately held and diversified that has operated continuously since 1971. It employs over 900 people and has branches in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. Installed products include roofing, waterproofing, insulation, firestop, and garage doors for both commercial and residential construction. The company is signatory to the Roofers and Carpenters Union.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.