ALCAL SPECIALTY CONTRACTING, INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR A
FOR THE GARAGE DOOR DIVISION
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time/Part-Time, Hourly
LOCATION: 4201 Sierra Point Dr. Ste 101 Sacramento, CA
This entry-level position will lead to a Garage Door Installer position. Applicants must be interested in becoming an installer with a potential for union wages and benefits.
- Driving box trucks and delivering materials to job sites
- Loading and unloading trucks with materials on job sites
- Monitoring inventory
- Maintaining warehouse equipment
- Organizing and cleaning the warehouse and yard facility
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Prior warehouse experience desirable; equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must be able to operate various standard office machines and equipment necessary to complete duties.
- Valid CA driver’s license (with a good driving record)
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Regular attendance required
About Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc.
Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. (Alcal) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. Alcal is a large specialty contractor, privately held and diversified that has operated continuously since 1971. It employs over 900 people and has branches in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. Installed products include roofing, waterproofing, insulation, firestop, and garage doors for both commercial and residential construction. The company is signatory to the Roofers and Carpenters Union.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.