Position Overview: Arc Health/Pinnacle Emergency Medical Group is seeking a locums Urgent care/Emergency Medicine APP for our Tribal partner clinic in Chinle, AZ. The clinician will be providing outpatient emergency medicine care in the facility’s urgent care department. Scheduling is flexible. Urgent Need as early as August 2022.
Location & Population:
This facility is a 60-bed Indian Health Service hospital and outpatient clinic. It is a healthcare hub for the region with over 37,000 active users. The medical staff is large and includes Family Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, General Surgeons, OB/GYN’s, Anesthesiologists, and a Psychiatrist. Services include: routine outpatient and inpatient primary care, adult Intensive Care, General Surgery, routine and operative Obstetrics, and a 24-hour ER.
Strong Navajo cultural traditions exist within the community, offering an opportunity to learn the Navajo language, or to learn about traditional Navajo medicine.
The service unit is located on the Colorado Plateau and near Canyon de Chelly National Monument with excellent opportunities for photography and outdoor recreation.
Candidates must be:
- Committed to rural and underserved healthcare
- Compassionate, mission-driven social medicine practitioners
- Board certified or Board eligible
- Active, unrestrictive license
- Flexible career options that allow rotating between domestic and international work
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Malpractice coverage, including tail insurance
- Supportive and engaged community of social medicine practitioners
- Job Types: Contract, Locum tenens
- Salary: $90.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Emergency Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Urgent care center
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Medical License (Required)
- DEA Certification (Required)
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility (Required)
Work Location: One location
About Arc Health
Arc Health is a public benefits company that recruits high quality physicians to staff rural and underserved communities. Unlike other profit-driven locum tenens agencies, we have a commitment to social benefit. Our focus is on health equity and helping the most vulnerable populations through medical staffing.