Salary Range:$55,000.00 To $55,000.00 Annually
CASE MANAGER – NORTHWEST PORTLAND AREA INDIAN HEALTH BOARD
Salary up to $55,000
The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and individuals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has launched approximately 1,000 programs and has served as a strategic partner to CDC during public health emergencies. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public’s health.
• In partnership with tribes in Idaho, Oregon and Washington, coordinate and mobilize traditional and western resources and educational materials Tribes and tribal members will need to sustain Isolation and quarantine efforts.
• Update needs assessment and resources in a quickly changing environment.
• Develop effective platforms to distribute and update resources and information constantly.
• Coordinate with lead contact tracer and with IHS/tribal health programs as directed by NPAIHB staff.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in social work
• Experience working in public health during a health emergency
• Familiarity with the various types of service delivery models for Indian Health Care and working with Tribes and traditional medicines.
· Experience working with tribal organizations and/or communities
· Cultural competence in working with tribal organizations and/or tribal members
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law. We comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria in accordance with 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-300.5(a)(12) and 60-741.5(a)(7). As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.
The CDC Foundation is a smoke-free environment.
Relocation expenses are not included.