Art Adjunct Instructor (Animation)
Posting Number: F00811
Location: Los Medanos College
Salary: $56.30 – $88.35 (depending on placement)
Description of Position:
Los Medanos College Art Department is looking for an experienced instructor in either lab-based or online delivery of introductory and intermediate-level courses in computer animation.
Contact Eric Sanchez firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
Any bachelor’s degree or higher and two years of professional experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional experience. Professional experience is required when the applicant possesses a master’s degree. The professional experience required must be directly related to the faculty member’s teaching assignment.
Job Open Date: 12/01/2021
Job Close Date: 12/31/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Employment Begins: January 2022
# of Months: 4
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2690545
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.