3-D Animation and Modeling / VFX (Art Adjunct Instructor)
Posting Number: F00811
Location: Los Medanos College
Description of Position:
Los Medanos College Art Department is looking for an experienced instructor in either lab-based or online delivery of introductory and intermediate-level courses in computer animation.
The 3D Digital Artist/Instructor in the Art department should have experience with or able to teach one or more of the following topics Game Design, Level Design, 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, VFX. This position is under the Graphic Communications discipline.
Contact Eric Sanchez email@example.com
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
Any bachelor’s degree or higher and two years of professional experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional experience.
Ideal candidate is available to teach in person or hybrid for future semesters.
Job Open Date: 06/01/2022
Job Close Date: 7/5/2022
Open Until Filled: No
Employment Begins: August 2022
# of Months: Fall Semester 2022
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/3180751
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
About Contra Costa Community College District