College Program Assistant III – Community Education
Posting Number: 0001810
Location: Diablo Valley College
Under the guidance of the director, perform the following duties in support of all Community Education (CE) programs, at the Pleasant Hill campus, San Ramon campus. This position requires a lot of walking around campus during the summer heat.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Acts as back-up for all Program Assistant IV and lower duties
• Assists director with research of new program opportunities
• Assists director with development of marketing materials, including creation of print materials (using Canvas) e- newsletters (using Constant Contact), social media, web page updates, press releases and submitting class information to area publications
• Runs and prepares reports from online and internal databases, as needed
• Assists with preparation of summary reports each term for all CE programs and DVC/CE programs
• Works directly with partners, with room requests and marketing
• Facilitates workshops, orientations, tours, and meetings
• Schedules classrooms through online reservation system and works with DVC departments on room requests
• Inventory of Community Education Supplies
• Distribution, Purchasing, Tracking
• Assists director with fundraising efforts for CE programs
• Participates in outreach events to promote CE programs
• Makes recommendations for efficiencies and process improvements
• Is compliant with mandatory child abuse reporting rules and regulations.
Demonstrated use of MS Office applications, online platforms, and database management programs appropriate for position.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of interruptions, multiple projects, and multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to ever-changing program needs
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and projects with little to no oversight
• Demonstrated ability to complete duties with little to no oversight
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
• Demonstrated ability to train and oversee the work of others
• Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies to maximize limited resources
Under the guidance of the director, perform the following duties in support of all Community Education (CE) programs, at the Pleasant Hill campus, San Ramon campus.
This position requires a lot of walking around campus during the summer heat.
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3836818
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.