Real Estate Adjunct Instructor
Posting Number: F00779
Location: Diablo Valley College
Salary: $60.89 – $88.35 per hour
Description of Position:
Diablo Valley College is recruiting part-time instructors for a pool that would teach Real Estate courses in face-to-face, online and hybrid instruction modes. Courses would include Real Estate Principles, Legal Aspects, Appraisal, Practice, Finance, Economics, Escrow, and Property Management.
Martha Laham, Chair, Business Administration Department
Charlie Shi, Dean of Business, Computer Science, and Culinary Arts
Position Status: Non-Tenure Track
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Department: D3600-Business Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
* Any Bachelor’s degree or higher AND two years of professional experience
* Any Associate’s degree AND six years of professional experience
Job Open Date: 09/16/2021
Job Close Date: 12/10/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Employment Begins: Spring 2022
# of Months: 5 months
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2506532
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.