Adjunct Accounting Instructor(TEMPORARY)
Posting Number: F00890
Location: Contra Costa College
Description of Position:
Adjunct Faculty – Accounting
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Department: C7000-NSAS DIV Natural & Applied Sc
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
Master’s in accountancy or business administration with accounting concentration OR Bachelor’s in business with accounting emphasis or business administration with accounting emphasis or economics with an accounting emphasis AND Master’s in business, business administration, business education, economics, taxation, finance or the equivalent (NOTE: A bachelor’s degree in accountancy or business administration with accounting concentration, with a CPA license is an alternative qualification for this discipline.)
Holds a CPA, Online teaching Cert. and online teaching experience.
Job Open Date: 10/01/2022
Job Close Date: 12/30/2022
Open Until Filled: Yes
Employment Begins: Fall 2023
# of Months: 16 weeks (semester length) or open
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/3476874
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
About Contra Costa Community College District