Head Women’s Soccer Coach (TEMPORARY)
Posting Number: F00881
Location: Contra Costa College
Description of Position:
Serve as head women’s soccer coach for Contra Costa College’s intercollegiate baseball team. Successful applicant may also have the opportunity to teach physical education/kinesiology classes.
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: No Response
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Department: C8026-Intercollegiate Sports/Athletics
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Any bachelor’s degree (or higher) plus two years of related professional experience.
Any associate’s degree plus six years of related professional experience.
Knowledge of and experience working in Contra Costa College’s service and recruiting area and a demonstrated ability to recruit student athletes for intercollegiate level competition.
Knowledge of Bay Valley Conference and California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) rules and regulations.
Ability to pass mandatory CCCAA in service online examination.
Experience Fundraising, statistic keeping, basic recordkeeping, inventory and computer skills.
Experience with conflict resolution within a team setting.
Possession of a valid California driver’s license.
Job Open Date: 06/23/2022
Job Close Date: 7/15/2022
Open Until Filled: No
# of Months: 10
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/3177549
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
About Contra Costa Community College District