Head Women’s Soccer Coach (TEMPORARY)
Posting Number: F00880
Location: Contra Costa College
Description of Position:
Serve as head women’s soccer coach for Contra Costa College’s intercollegiate soccer team. Successful applicant may also have the opportunity to teach physical education/kinesiology classes
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Department: C8026-Intercollegiate Sports/Athletics
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct all aspects of Contra Costa College’s women’s soccer program as the head coach while working with the Athletics Director
• Recruitment of service area high schools and contiguous districts’ students/athletes
• Development of the women’s soccer program
• Maintain the schedule and budget of the women’s soccer program
• Selection of assistant coaches
• Possess knowledge of all Commission on Athletics and Bay Valley Conference rules and regulations
• Fundraising for the women’s soccer program
• Retention of students/athletes at the college level
Any bachelor’s degree (or higher) plus two years of related professional experience OR any associate’s degree plus six years of related professional experience.
Knowledge of and experience working in Contra Costa College’s service and recruiting area and a demonstrated ability to recruit student athletes for intercollegiate level competition.
Knowledge of Bay Valley Conference and California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) rules and regulations.
Ability to pass mandatory CCCAA in service online examination.
Experience Fundraising, statistic keeping, basic recordkeeping, inventory and computer skills.
Experience with conflict resolution within a team setting.
Possession of a valid California driver’s license.
Job Open Date: 06/22/2022
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Employment Begins: Spring 2022
# of Months: 10
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/3822718
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.