The County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency, Child Welfare Services (CWS) invites qualified individuals to apply for the position of Deputy Director, Departmental Operations.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to assist in leading and directing the planning and operations of Child Welfare Services (CWS).
Deputy Director, Departmental Operations duties include:
• Developing and implementing divisional processes and procedures and setting division goals and objectives, in alignment with the Safety Enhanced Together practice framework.
• Working closely with the County’s senior leadership and Health and Human Services Agency Executives in setting and carrying out the County’s vision, mission and objectives for the department.
• Acting as a liaison with other public and private agencies and coordinate activities with County departments, and local State and Federal governments.
• Advising and making recommendations on policy and program development related to division matters.
• Providing leadership within a large matrix organizational setting, working with subordinate managers to develop and retain highly competent, service-oriented staff through selection, training, and day-to-day management practices.
To learn more about this position and to apply online, please visit our website at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sdcounty