Starting Wage: $26.00 Hourly
Benefits at a Glance
· Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
· Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
· Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
· Bring Your Dog to Work Program
· Development & Training Programs
· 13 Paid Holidays
· Child Care Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Free Daily Vegan Lunches
· Green Team and Toastmasters
· Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re always organized and enjoy helping others stay on track by managing timelines. You love interacting with people and helping others access the tools they need to succeed. When there’s a need to develop a new standardized process, you’re eager to step in and provide structure. You take pride in your ability to communicate and connect with others both in writing and verbally.
Your duties will include to:
- Assist with planning and managing workflow within the department.
- Manage human resource inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs in person, by phone, fax, or HR mailbox.
- Greet and escort candidates, employees, and other visitors meeting with members of human resources.
- Prepare and maintain files for human resource office transactions, benefit plans, personnel packets, and other files essential to office operations.
- Support the internship program by recruiting, creating agenda, housing, etc.
- Assist with preparing new hire orientations and other trainings.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
Completion of a high school diploma or GED. Three years of progressive experience in office and customer service support or human resources.
Organization: Exceptional proficiency in tracking deliverables, tasks, and project deadlines, juggling competing priorities, and multi-tasking efficiently
Critical Thinking: Ability to reason and analyze, to set and adhere to a timeline, accurately and independently, and to solve problems.
Confidentiality: Maintain a high degree of confidentiality over all business matters. Demonstrate tact, and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
Technical Proficiency: Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); digital file sharing and project management systems (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
Get To Know Us
· Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
· Independent, family-owned
· Certified B-Corps
· Organic, fair trade food & body care products
· Executive pay capped at 5:1
· 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!