Starting Salary: $80,000 Yearly
Benefits at a Glance
· Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
· Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
· Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
· Bring Your Dog to Work Program
· Development & Training Programs
· 13 Paid Holidays
· Child Care Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Free Daily Vegan Lunches
· Green Team and Toastmasters
· Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re a natural leader when it comes to project management – whether it’s coordinating team members, managing timelines, or seeking opportunities to improve efficiency. You have experience working in fast-paced production environments and enjoy providing structure to project workflows. Guiding employees on daily tasks and job growth opportunities is both meaningful and exciting to you.
Your duties will include to:
· Direct employees based on daily production needs.
· Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations and work with leads and units to meet department demands.
· Work closely with production scheduler to review status and availability of raw and packaging materials and expedite the flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectations.
· Analyze task/project schedule variances and advise management of discrepancies and anticipated problems in a timely manner.
· Prepare and maintain employee performance evaluations, corrective actions, performance development plans, training, time off requests, employee timecards, and all employee-related needs.
· Assess employee production needs, hiring, workflow, and termination of all assigned employees.
· Attend ISO, safety, production-related meetings, and management training.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
· Associate’s degree with an emphasis on Business Administration, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college.
· Three to five years of related experience with supervising and supporting a production/manufacturing team.
· Understand planning principles, theories, and concepts as well as the ability to utilize accounting and manufacturing systems in a research or production environment and apply advanced planning tools and techniques.
· Must maintain a well-balanced focus between external and internal customer requirements and processes.
· Ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases.
· Works well under rapidly changing priorities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Planning, Production Control, or a related discipline.
· More than 6 years in a manufacturing environment performing progressive experience in planning, budgeting, and performance measurements.
Get To Know Us
· Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
· Independent, family-owned
· Certified B-Corps
· Organic, fair trade food & body care products
· Executive pay capped at 5:1
· 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!