Starting Salary: $80,000 Yearly
Benefits at a Glance
· Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
· Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
· Profit Sharing Program – 10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
· Bring Your Dog to Work Program
· Development & Training Programs
· 13 Paid Holidays
· Child Care Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Free Daily Vegan Lunches
· Green Team and Toastmasters
· Volunteer opportunities
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re experienced in coding and love working on web projects based on UX best practices. You enjoy cross-department collaboration and feel comfortable taking lead on new websites through presenting new ideas and facilitating project management.
Your duties will include to:
· Build, modify and maintain several WordPress websites, replicating UX/UI specifications as provided by Marketing teammates.
· Build, modify and maintain Dr. Bronner’s Shopify store, working with the Sales & Marketing Departments to meet promotional and user experience needs.
· Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for our customers and stakeholders.
· Collaborate with teams and stakeholders including Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations and Senior Management.
· Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining high standards of quality web development.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
· Mastery of common web programming languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP, and Node JS
· Extensive knowledge of coding best practices including maintaining code repositories and setting up testing/staging environments.
· Minimum: BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or Web Programming. 3-5 years of experience in web development.
· 5+ years of WordPress and Shopify development experience.
· Advanced CMS experience in Shopify and WordPress
· Extensive experience with Advanced Custom Fields,
· Ability to replicate to the detail our UX/UI designs,
Get To Know Us
· Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
· Independent, family-owned
· Certified B-Corps
· Organic, fair trade food & body care products
· Executive pay capped at 5:1
· 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
About Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.