Senior Financial Analyst
Defense Health Agency Acquisition Contract Management
EnProVera is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to participate in the coordinating, monitoring, maintaining, and administering Program Management contracts for Functional Champion and Health Informatics, including contract acquisition support and financial/budget support. The Contractor shall support the processes that monitor and manage the execution of Functional Champion (FC) and Health Informatics (HI) acquisition/contract management and financial management support activities. The Sr. Financial Analyst scope of work includes:
Basic Position Responsibilities: (See Job Description for complete information)
· Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software
· Understanding of financial and accounting principles
· An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice
· Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
· An ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans
· Analyze financial data to identify our company’s financial status
· Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses
· Prepare budget reports
· Develop financial models, taking legal limitations into consideration
· Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans
· Design and review fiscal policies
· Identify investment opportunities
· Advise our senior management team on financial planning (e.g. acquisitions, mergers and loans)
· Create forecast models based on current and past financial results
Required Skills and Experience: (See Job Description for complete information)
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience in financial management, experience managing programs supporting DOD related programs OR Associate Degree with 4 years of experience in financial management, experience managing programs supporting DOD related programs OR High school diploma with 7 seven years of experience in financial management, experience managing programs supporting DOD related programs
• Proven work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst, or relevant role in DoD
About Us: EnProVera Offers a competitive salary and paid time off including 11 government holidays. At EnProVera, we want all associates of the company to be part of our family. We don’t want you to come to EnProVera for a job, we want you to come for a career. Our goal is to provide an inclusive atmosphere and culture that encourages everyone to know each other and to help each other to the extent possible. We don’t want our associates to feel like they are only an employee with an employee id number responsible for generating revenue and profitability. Every associate is highly valued, and it is deeply ingrained that EnProVera only exists and is successful because of its great people. Without the great people, EnProVera is nothing but a name.
As positions come open, we will be advertising them on our website for you to review and apply if you feel you are qualified. EnProVera seeks to hire and give preference to Veterans, Service-Disabled Veterans, and Native Americans.
We have additional postings on some of our partner contract sites, including positions in the Washington D.C. and Mid-Atlantic area. If you would like more information, send your resume and an email telling us about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
EnProVera is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and pledges to treat every associate and applicant with dignity and respect. EnProVera will hire, place, transfer, promote, recruit, advertise, solicit for employment, treat during
employment, pay, and otherwise compensate, select for training, layoff, or discharge associates without regard to race,
religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status, so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. We endeavor to make our application process accessible to all users. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact email@example.com or (888) 481-2843, ext. 5 for assistance.