HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Senior Product Owner, the Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for maintaining product quality for a Scrum-based web development team. The Quality Assurance Specialist’s responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions. This position works remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
- You possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills with colleagues, partners and clients with utmost integrity, courtesy and diplomacy.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others and seek to understand others’ points of view in order to further our shared mission and vision.
- You enjoy working independently as well as collaboratively to meet goals and deadlines. You are capable of using technology to effectively and professionally communicate with co-located and remote colleagues.
- You are self-motivated and capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- You embrace a spirit of learning and curiosity in your work and proactively seek out answers and solutions to questions and challenges that arise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in software development, technical support, systems analyst, or Testing/QA roles.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience testing in all phases of IT development life cycle.
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Test automation experience preferred, with software such as TestCraft.
- Knowledge of web accessibility, particularly Section 508 and WCAG Level 2.1 standards, preferred.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Extremely organized, thorough and attentive to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and supporting applications, including Word and Excel.
- Strong people skills; ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- The use of a personal vehicle or rental car for ETR business will require a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Location: Remote employment; open to anywhere in the United States.
Starting Pay Range: $74,000 to $90,400 annually. The typical hiring range for this position is $74,000 to $82,200 at 100% FTE. The starting salary is determined based on the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
WORKING AT ETR
ETR employees enjoy a competitive salary, amazing 401(k) and health benefits as well as generous PTO and holiday pay. You will contribute to making a difference in the world!